A demonstration site showing how you can display information about your assets such that it is accessible to your team. This is a demonstration site and open but you would put front end login on the site to control who has access to it.
- Home page. Overview map with clickable icons that take you to specific property pages.
- Property portfolio page. Thumbnail and data listing all properties that can then be individually selected
- Individual property pages:
- A. 28a Alexandra Road. Property page shows Map of site with streetview & Zoom. Photo gallery with plan and photos, links to 2d & 3D pdfs to download/view. Tables (from CSV) showing data about property, Panorama of one of rooms (collapsed- click on to activate).
- B. Central Library page. Shows embedded pdf with floor plans of all rooms on level 3 & 4 of the building.
- C. NEW506. Unit showing tables that are reading information directly from database, so information is current.
- X. OpenMAINT login page & Email Contact for Faults. Links to openMAINT to put in maintenance request or email helpdesk.
- E. Heatmap of roof data. This is a filterable spreadsheet for exploring condition data of roofs for property portfolio.
As you are reading the live database you could also display on the individual property page data showing what Maintenance Requests/ Workorder are current or have happened in the past.